The Aspire AS5253-BZ660 from Acer is powered by 1 GHz dual core C-50 processor from AMD. If your processing requirements are not extreme, this notebook will could be a great choice for you for extreme mobility and long battery life.
If you have purchased or if you are planning to purchase Acer Aspire AS5253-BZ660 notebook, you may like to know some facts about the notebook. Here are some of the information you need.
– Acer Aspire AS5253-BZ660 is powered by AMD’s C-50 Accelerated Processing Unit or APU.
– APU is the new name given by AMD for the processor plus the graphics unit combined into one unit. It is still interchangeably used with the term processor or the CPU
– The C-50 chip belong to the fusion family and is a dual core 1 GHz chip.
– The C-50 APU has a powerful in in built graphics engine.
– The Acer Aspire AS5253-BZ660 notebook comes with 2 GB of RAM
– Acer Aspire AS5253-BZ660 comes with 320 GB Hard Disk
– Acer Aspire AS5253-BZ660 has 15.6 inch screen and is priced very competitively at circuit city
– The notebook is good for your daily computing but not for high end computing.
– The Acer Aspire AS5253-BZ660 does come with a webcam, wired and wireless networking and two USB 2.0 ports
What Customers say –
According to one customer
The notebook was had unnecessary demo software and you will have to remove all of them since they clutter the notebook. The Keyboards are not friendly or easy to type.
Another customer do not find any such issue
I use this notebook for surfing the net and do not find any issue after a month of using this laptop.