Forget the o;ld and classical case, take a look at Skeleton, a PC case from Antec unlike any other PC case you’ve ever seen before. At first glance, I mistook it for a little Weber grill. ROFL! It’s not available yet – coming soon, though – and there’s no pricing information, but here are some quick stats to prime your pump.
- Four drive bays – two external 5.25-inch, two internal 3.5-inch, and optional expansion for four 3.5-inch side panel mounted drive trays. That’s a lot o’ drives.
- Seven expansion slots – not specific, but likely a mish-mash of PCI-e, PCI, and other standard slots. Antec says there’s room for 11-inch video cards.
- Two fans – one top-mounted, one front-mounted.
- Standard ATX motherboard compatibility.
- Two USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire port, and one eSATA port.
- Rack mount quality side rails.
- NO POWER SUPPLY. Kind of odd but I suppose if you’re going to load this thing up with 35 hard drives and eleventeen video cards, Antec probably wants you to deal with all the power requirements.