Samsung Galaxy S that is running on Android 2.2 Froyo can be rooted quite easily. Currently, XDA forums have a single click rooting procedure for this purpose. This single click rooting procedure is suitable for Samsung Galaxy S that is running on Android 2.1 Éclair and also for Android 2.2 Froyo too. Here, single click unroot option will be an additional advantage.
The entire rooting and unrooting procedure for the Samsung Galaxy S is clearly mentioned below with a step-by-step approach.
Smasung drivers download is essential if this is planned on Windows X86 or X64. Make it sure to download the Samsung drivers before initiating the root process. Also, remember that this procedure needs Dot Net Framework Version 4 for the effective working.
Step-by-step root procedure:
• The first step in this process is to enable USB debugging mode over the device. This can be accomplished quite easily with the help of Samsung Galaxy S Menu>Settings>Development and check mark USB Debugging.
• Now, download the Galaxy S one click root file. This file will be generally in the form of ZIP and extract the files contents and save the same over the desktop.
• Connect the phone to the computer and double click over the Samsung Galaxy S One-Click Root file.
• Now, click over the One-Click Root 2.1 or 2.2 on the screen and follow the instructions provided onscreen command mode. These are the instructions to complete the entire root process. Here, remember that your phone should be running Android 2.2 Froyo to finish the process successfully.
• If your interest is to unroot, then click over the One-Click Unroot and follow the provided instructions.
Now, the entire process is successful through the above-mentioned step-by-step procedure. Also, remember that this one-click root/unroot for Samsung Galaxy S with Mac OS is available with XDA-Forums if needed.
Samsung Drivers download link if needed:
Dot Net Framework Download link if needed:
Samsung Galaxy S One-Click Root file download link: