We already presented you a step-by-step approach for untethered iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak using Redsn0w 0.9.7. Now, again this latest one is an updated version for the earlier one along with a detailed step-by-step video guide. The video explains in detail the approach and it is suggested following the same for the untethered iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak using Redsn0w 0.9.7. The newly released beta version of Redsn0w 0.9.7 is suitable for iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4 and iPad.
Pre-Requisites before Proceeding with the Process:
• Your iPhone 4 or iPod Touch 4 or iPad should be running on iOS 4.2.1.
• Your device should have SHSH blobs saved for iOS 4.2 Beta 3.
• You should have the iOS 4.2 Beta 3 firmware file ready to proceed with this process.
• Ultrasn0w Unlock is your interest, and then it is suggested keeping away from this beta version.
• Remember that this procedure is suitable currently only for iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4 and iPad.
Important Precaution: This is a beta test program. There is a chance for things to go wrong. Do not test any image or picture until and unless you have a back up for that data.
The below is the Video depicting the step-by-step approach to untether your Jailbreak on the latest 4.2.1 firmware:
It is suggested going through our earlier post for the detailed written instructions. It would be a great help following those written instructions along with the above-mentioned video to be successful with the untether iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak using Redsn0w 0.9.7.